Tuesday, September 22, 2015

SILKY CAMI DRESS + FAUX SUEDE MOTO JACKET



Azalea faux-suede moto jacket / Audrey 3+1 dress (similar below) / Banana Republic lace up sandals
Photography by: Melissa De Mata

The kind of outfit that take the least amount of pieces and seconds to put together always end up to be my favorite ones. If I had to describe my style formula, it would reflect the items I'm wearing here - a silk cami dress with my latest love, this smooth faux-suede moto jacket. Feminine flair with a touch of edgy details. It's the perfect outfit to say bye to Summer and hello to Fall in.

___

GET THE LOOK:


2 comments:

  1. love that moto jacket! so chic!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all are looking so wonderful in this dress. Thanks for presenting here latest collection of jacket and dresses.You blogs are always fashionable. I really liked it. Keep updating more with us.

    ReplyDelete